1. A payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking at The Injidup Surf Shack (1.75% credit card fee applies). Payment constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1.1 The full balance of payment is sometimes requested if the stay is taking place in the next 30 days.
1.2 Security deposits are returned, within seven days after your stay has ended, and after a satisfactory cleaning report has been received.
- Via credit card if you paid by credit card (1.75% credit card fee applies)
- Via a cheque in the post to the address provided with your booking, if you didn’t use a credit card, less a $15 handling fee
2. Balance of the rental amount must be received in full, 14 days prior to occupancy. If not, the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
3. If a cancellation is made 30 days or more before the booking, and the booking is not re-scheduled, the deposit will be refunded less a $55.00 cancellation fee.
3.1 If a cancellation is made less than 30 days before the booking, the deposit will not be refunded.
4. The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
4.1 The owners reserve the right to adjust the pricing of the nightly rate and/or cost of linen supply.
5. To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most guests will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
5.1 NO SMOKING INSIDE the property. Please use buckets with sand provided outside and DO NOT throw any butts into the bush as this constitutes an EXTREME FIRE HAZARD. You may be held liable for any fires caused by irresponsible disposal of cigarette butts or any other flammable materials.
5.2 Under NO circumstances should the number of guests exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice and/or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed to in advance with the owners.
5.3 Parties and functions are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. The price charged is for domestic use only, not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for the extra wear and tear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional fees being charged. The owners will use all reasonable means to collect these fees.
5.4 Parking vehicles on the cement slab/patio of the property is strictly forbidden.
5.5 Damage and breakages are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay. The tenant agrees to pay costs including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements and/or extra guests beyond those declared. Costs will be deducted from the bond, or, if the costs exceed the bond paid, an additional invoice will be issued for immediate payment.
5.6 On departure the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10.00am at the latest, to allow time to prepare the property for next guests.
5.7 Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of the agreed accommodation period.
5.8 The owners take no responsibility for theft and/or loss of the tenant’s personal property.
5.9 Unfortunately pets are not allowed because the Shack is located in a National Park area and there are conservation covenants on the property title that explicitly state that domestic animals are strictly forbidden.
5.10 Variations to these conditions only apply if made, in writing, by prior arrangement with the owner.
6. All efforts have been made to describe the property to the best of the owner’s ability and no liability will be accepted should the property be deemed unsuitable by guests on arrival.
7. Prices increases can occur without notice due to increases in operational costs of renting out the Shack and where possible will be communicated with guests before their final balance is due.